Boat not available
This boat has been sold or desactivated.
Sailboat used Camper & Nicholson - 35
Sailboat from the year 1973 - 11m length - in Faro (Portugal)
Features of Camper & Nicholson - 35:
This Camper & Nicholson - 35 of the 1973 and the 11m of length has a for sale price of 44.695€ and is located in Faro (Portugal).
- Name: -
- Flag: -
- Shipyard: Camper & Nicholson
- Material: Other
- Beam: -
- Draft: -
- Ballast: -
- Displacement: -
- Cabins: -
- Berths: -
- Heads: -
- Water capacity: -
- Make of the motor: Mercedes OM636 42HP 4-cyl
- Power: -
- Fuel capacity: -
NAVIGATION AIDS Henry Browne Compass 1973 Brooks and Gatehouse Harrier Log & Depth 1973 Garmin GPS 50, Garmin GPS ***.***.***Raymarine C80 Plotter/Radar 2004 VHF Kelvin Hughes Husun Compact HF Icom IC-706 HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver 2004 Neco electric autopilot 1973 Nasa Clipper Navtex 2004 Additional mounted VGA screen for Laptop connection Hydrovane wind steering system 2004 GROUND TACKLE Lofrans Tigress electric Windlass CQR 35 lbs main anchor, CQR 25 lbs second anchor Owtech 15lbs, Fishermans 15lbs 30 mtrs10mm chain GENERAL EQUIPMENT Navigation lights Boarding ladder Avon Redcrest dinghy 3-4 person - 2011 Mercury 2.5 Hp Outboard engine 1990 Warps and fenders (6) 1 x manual bilge pump, 1 x electric bilge pump Guardwire, pushpit and pulpit Cockpit seat covers Sun awning, Bimini, Dodgers, Sprayhood Boat hook Cutlery, Crockery and Utensils Clock and Barometer Radio (not working) SAFETY EQUIPMENT SeaSava plus R 6-person Liferaft May 1999 2 x Lifebuoys Offshore flare pack expiry date unknown Fire blanket, plus fire extinguishers expiry dates unknown 2 x Life jackets
Comfort / Interior
Sleeps 6 in forward cabin plus saloon. 2 single 'V' berths in forecabin. Forward heads compartment with Lavac sea toilet, handbasin and shower. Single settee berth converting to double dinette berth in saloon. Galley area with Plastimo Neptune 2000 2-burner burner gas stove, grill and oven Stainless steel sink. Isotherm Fridge Icebox Teak interior with beige simulated leather upholstery Full headroom in all cabins Mikuni cabin heating
- Comentarios: A much loved and well used classic yacht. She has been in continuous use in international waters.
- Quilla: Long Keel
- Cubierta: NICHOLSON 35 Built in Portsmouth, 1973 Classic long keel aft cockpit cruising yacht from Camper & Nicholson CONSTRUCTION GRP hull and superstructure Long encapsulated lead keel Keel hung rudder on full Skeg Wheel steering LOA:10.74m35' 3" LWL: 8.15m26' 8" BEAM: 3.18m10' 6" DRAFT: 1.68m 5' 6" DISPLACEMENT: 7,076 kg 15,600 lbs
- Motorización: Mercedes OM 636 42 HP 4-cylinder diesel 1973 Hydraulic pump and motor from engine to propshaft Heat exchanger Salt/Fresh water cooled Fixed three-bladed propeller Morse throttle control in cockpit Cruising speed under power 4 knots, max speed 5 knots ELECTRICS 2 x Batteries, charged by engine alternator and 220v mains charger Sterling alternator regulator Rutland wind generator Shorepower cable 2 x 60 watt Solar panels TANKAGE 1 x fuel tank 152 litres 1 x water tank built into the hull 277 litres 1 x holding tank WATER SYSTEM Manual and pressurised water system, hot and cold - Jarcia: RIG Bermudan ketch rig with Sparlight ltd anodised alloy spars Mast has climbing steps to full height Stainless steel standing rigging, all replaced between Oct 2001 and April 2004 Poyester running rigging Slab reefing on mainsail Roller furling system for genoa 2 x Spinnaker poles SAILS Mainsail Furling headsail (damaged) Downwind cruising chute #1 Downwind cruising chute #2 Storm Jib Spinnaker WINCHES 2 x Genoa 2 speed self tailing winches 2 x Lewmar 2-speed halyard winches on mast 2 x Lewmar spinnaker sheet winches on mast - Descripcion: Built 1973 by Camper & Nicholson, Blath-na-Mara is a real classic, a very sea kindly & capable yacht with a proven track record of ocean crossings. A very functional example of this sought after classic yacht.