Boat not available
This boat has been sold or desactivated.
Power boat of used 2007 Bayliner 265 Ciera Cruiser
Power boat from the year 2007 - 8m length - in Singapore (Singapore)
How to buy your boat safely
Be suspicious of adverts that seem to be a bargain. See more tips to avoid a con.
Features of 2007 Bayliner 265 Ciera Cruiser:
- Name: 2007 Bayliner 265 Ciera Cruiser
- Flag: Indonesia
- Shipyard: Indonesia
- Material: Fibreglass
- Beam: 2,4 m
- Draft: -
- Ballast: -
- Displacement: -
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: -
- Heads: -
- Water capacity: 75 L
- Make of the motor: -
- Power: -
- Fuel capacity: 284 L
- Fact sheet: -
Factory Options on this Boat:
JABSCO MARINE TOILET
TAPPAN MICROWAVE OVEN
ORIGO COOK TOP
FARIA IN-DASH DEPTH FINDER
INTERIOR PEDESTAL TABLE
INTERIOR FILLER CUSHION
DUAL BATTERIES WITH SELECT SWITCH
2007 Bayliner 265 Ciera Cruiser Powered By MERCRUSIER 5.0L MPI FUEL
INJECTED 260 HP
MOTOR AND BRAVO III OUTDRIVE
THIS BOAT IS LOADED with SPOTLIGHT, FULL CAMPER
ENCLOSURES, A/C, COCKPIT CARPET, FISHFINDER
Beautiful Bayliner 265 Cruiser. The boat does not have an hour meter, but looks like it was not used much. Hull shines great. This boat is in very good condition. Bimini Top is in great shape. Exterior upholstery is in good shape. No tears, sun marks or anything like that on the upholstery. Motor runs great. Compression is perfect. This boat handles great and its very stable on the water. This boat was used with great care and most likely used for less than 100 hours. Cabin looks good. Everything looks good. Interior looks clean. The hull is extremely shiny. Boat is pre-wired for a Lowrance GPS/Fishfinder unit, but the screen is missing.
Comfort / Interior
* The 8'6' beam eliminates the need for a special towing permit.
* Features the new generation ofcruiser styling and factory installed options - including an improved sliding cabin entry door system.
* The wide transom platform turns this boat into a great craft for watersports.
* With the SRS. Hull Design,fuel efficiency is improved and lesspower is required to stay on plane