Boat for rent BALI 4.1
Catamaran sailboat of year 2019, with the capacity for 10 people in Marina Lavrion, Athinia, Attiki (Greece)
Price upon request
Features of BALI 4.1:
- Length: 12.12 m.
- Beam: 6,78 m.
- Draft: 1,2 m.
- Ballast: --
- Displacement: --
- Motor: --
- Cabins: 4
- Places: 10
- Heads: 4
- Water capacity: --
- Fuel capacity: --
This is the newest bareboat sailing catamaran in Greece.
The BALI 4.1 picks up on all the innovations which have been so successful with the BALI 4.0:
- The vast cockpit / saloon area, which completely opens up with a huge pivoting glazed door.
- The very seaworthy integral foredeck area that provides rigidity and protection from spray with a very large sunbathing area and a forward cockpit which can comfortably accommodate the whole crew.
- The raised helm station and very convivial fly bridge.
- Retracting or sliding windows for optimal ventilation both at sea and at anchor.
- Water and diesel tankage, and cool capacity superior to those of all their competitors.
The BALI 4.1 additionally offers:
- A new integral aft platform linking the two hulls.
- New bench seating in the aft cockpit.
- Large side lockers which can house a grill or scuba equipment.
Description of the service:
She is avaialble on a bareboat yacht charter basis and usually out of Athens or Lavrion. Other ports where this boat may be available are Lefkas and Corfu in Ionian, Kos in Dodecanese and in other parts of the Mediterranean, namely Croatia, France, Italy and Turkey.
Rental conditions :
The prices start from just below 4,000 Eur but with discounts she can be available for below 3,000 Eur. Extras are usually around 250 Eur with full charter equipment on board.