This boat has been sold or desactivated.
Sailing cruiser from the year 1978 - 8,23m length - in Dublin (Ireland)
Bilge Keel Version
CAMEO has been maintained to a very high standard, and carries an impressive inventory for local sailing as well as longer coastal/offshore passages. Power is never a problem with a large house battery charged by a wind turbine, and all the needed safety equipment for long passages as well as night sailing.
She has been with her current owner since 2007 and has cruised extensively from the Isle of Man to Bantry Bay, and Strangford Lough to Southampton. All lines return to cockpit where there are 5 functional winches for short handed sailing, as well as an autopilot. CAMEO has been a very reliable and safe family boat, also carrying a few racing trophies to her name. She is being sold ready for 2022 season.
A full maintenance log is available.CAMEO also has her mooring in Dublin which is also offered as part of the sale.
Type: Sailing cruiser
Year : 1978
Length: 8.23 m
Location: Dublin (Ireland)
Beam: 2,5 m
Draft: 1,1 m
Displacement: 3062 Kg
Maximum number of passengers: 6
Water capacity: -
Number of engines: 1
Power: 13 HP
Fuel capacity: 80 L
Motor type : Inboard
Fuel type : Diesel
Make of the motor: Volvo penta MD7A 13hp
Engine usage (hours): -
- Fishfinder/Chartplotter with through-hull transducer and integral AIS
- NASA Speed log with cockpit display- Stowaway chart table in cabin
- Navicom 550 VHF Radio with AIS and NMEA2000, connected to display other vessels on chartplotter, masthead mounted antenna (2018)
- TP10 Tiller Pilot/Autopilot with cockpit power supply (new 2020) for long passages
- Masthead tri-light for night sailing.
- Deck floodlight, pushpit/pulpit-mounted navigation lights and mast-mounted steaming light.
- Mounted compass with internal light
- VHF radio auxiliary speaker wired to cockpit
- House battery (90ah) and separate engine battery (60ah) with cutoff switches for each
- Refurbished switch panels with all components having separate power switch
- Pushpit mounted wind turbine for battery top-up, connected via voltage regulator
- Liferaft (canister) with pushpit mounting and quick release mechanism
- throw ring, mounted on pushpit with lifeline
- Quick release guardrail in cockpit
- MOB function on GPS
- Extractor fan for bilge (2022) controlled from cockpit
- Double gas bottle storage beneath cockpit
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Front cabin with double berth
- Double berth in main cabin
- Additional single berth in main cabin
- Further coffin berth beneath chart table
- All berths have full legroom
- Automatic bilge pump with float switch and panel control
- Guardrails replaced 2021
- AM/FM Radio with USB input, and cockpit speakers.
- Gas cooker with 2 rings, grill, oven¿
- sink fed by two large fresh water tanks (enough water for 5-6 days for a family)
- Foot pump and electric pump for water to sink
- Internal lights to cabin (4), heads (2) and fore cabin (1)
- Separate heads with sink (hand pump tap), toilet (new jabsco toilet 2021) and storage space
- Skylight in forward cabin¿
- Newly upholstered seat covering throughout.
- New furling headsail (overlapping genoa) 2017
- Mainsail with sail bag and lazy jacks for easy stowage.
- Dodgers to protect cockpit from spray
- Sprayhood (2011)
- Newly restored teak on cockpit seats and cockpit floor (draining), new timber trim in cockpit.
- Stern ladder
- Cockpit canopy (2021) for rainy days, with access from rear
- CQR anchor with bow-mounted winch and anchor locker. 30m chain/rope.
- Full history available including original purchase invoice
- Volvo Penta MD7a, block completely refurbished and reinstalled 2019
- Saildrive Volvo 110S, seal replaced 2018
- Starter motor rebuilt and alternator upgraded 2020
- Bilge extractor fan, operated from cockpit
- Engine Serviced January 2022 with new filters, oil, impeller/gasket and degreasing.
- Leisure 27, Bilge Keel with draft 1.1m
- Tiller steering¿
- Cast iron keels, fully ground to bare metal, primed and epoxied 2021. Sound fixing to hull.
- Internal wood varnished/replaced 2020
Information from the shipyard catalogue. This data could vary from the data about the boat on sale published by the advertiser,
You can unsubscribe from your alerts whenever you like. By pressing the button you accept the Legal Terms and Conditions